Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A few layouts...

I am still trying to get the hang of photographing my layouts. Eventually I'll get it! Here are some of my most recent and some favorite layouts.





Anyhow. I am happy to say that tomorrow is Friday. It's been a long week, even though it was a 4 day week for me. This weekend I have no big plans, which I am actually really happy about. Maybe some trips to the dog park, and maybe some heavy duty organizing, but other than that, it will be all relaxing for me!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job on your layouts, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!!!! So glad you introduced yourself and that you enjoy reading my blog! Always nice to meet blog readers and fellow scrapbookers!

    Great pages! I too photograph my pages- haven't quite figured out the "stiching" of 12x12's on a scanner yet! What helped me photograph them is I lay them on the floor and then stand directly over them! It makes the sides less "uneven" when you crop them during your editing process. I hope that helps you!

    Please keep in touch! I will too!

    ReplyDelete