Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Let it begin...

Here goes...I have wanted to do this for a few months, and here I am. I think now would be a good time for me to start a blog. In the midst of wedding planning and this crazy year of teaching, I think I could use some motivation to take pictures and scrapbook and to, basically, do what I love.
There are so many people's blogs that I have been reading for awhile now that I have never commented on, mostly because I didn't feel cool enough to comment since I didn't have my own blog. Silly, I know. But I guess it's time to change that.

So, this is my blog. I love Carly Simon and that's where my blog's name came from. As far as the title, In No Simple Language, it's from Love Song for a Savior , by Jars of Clay, one of my all time favorite songs.

This is all for tonight. I look forward to see where this blog leads me!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to blogland rachel!!
    i think you're gonna love it!
    & i love the story behind your blog name
    xo

    ReplyDelete