Sunday, January 27, 2008

things you may need to know...

  • I'm 24
  • I am marrying the love of my life on July 26, 2008. We've been together for 3 years and we couldn't be more excited about our future together if we tried.
  • I have the world's best puppy, Layla. She's a plot hound mix...or so we think! You never know with an SPCA pup!
  • I like to pretend that I am Rachael Ray
  • Favorite TV shows: Friday Night Lights, The Office, Grey's, LOST
  • I am a first year teacher. It's stressful, overwhelming, horrible, time consuming, and rewarding. It's been a rough year, but I have learned so much from many great people.
  • I scrap best when my apartment is clean.
  • I don't have cable, but I love my subscription to Netflix.

1 comment:

  1. Hi rachel!! Thank you so much for the very sweet comment you left on my blog. Your dog is so cute!! I love Friday Night Lights and Lost, oh and Grey's too!! Can't wait until the new shows come back!!

    ReplyDelete