Monday, February 18, 2008

a long weekend

In honor of the 43 great presidents in this country's history, I have today off. And I am enjoying every moment of it. I enjoyed waking up later than usual, some shopping, and meeting my fiancée for a wonderful lunch. Not much more you could ask for. I have wanted to scrap all weekend, but I've been visiting my parents and didn't have the chance. However, I did get to visit the LSS near them and picked up a few cute things. We also bought some great paper that matches my wedding invitations and I plan on wrapping a small strip of the paper around the invitations. When it's finished, I'll share some pictures!

I got home yesterday and found these waiting for me in my mailbox...I love both of these magazines. I sat down last night and started looking through Real Simple and plan to get cozy on my couch with some tea later and read some more.

Took these this weekend. They were from my dad to my mom for Valentine's Day.

I also met with my florist while I was at home, and picked out what I want for my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets for the wedding. They're going to be gorgeous! Cannot wait to see how it all comes together!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your day off!!! Happy Reading!!

    Did you go to Memories Galore??? I miss that store from Richmond!

    ReplyDelete