Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday = Scrapday

It seems that Tuesday nights are becoming my scrapbooking night. I have more time than most other nights, and I am already laying around watching TV. Got two LO's done tonight, but also uploaded a bunch of older ones to flickr. Really proud of the two I did tonight because I did a lot of things that I wouldn't normally say are part of my "style". Lately I have been trying to try new things on my LO's and I am pleased with the way they turned out tonight.
The title page for my vacation album Hammocks and Relaxing on vacation


Just realized today that I only have 3 weeks after this week until spring break. That's only 18 more days! And the Friday of our last week is a work day, so no students, which really means only 17 more days till my break begins. A break will be much needed by then.

5 comments:

  1. Those are very nice Rachel. I LOVE the title page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the pp with the pic's on your title page....Cute LO of you relaxing..... Have fun on spring break..

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts!!
    I hope the next 17 days go by fast for you. I am on a vacation countdown too, so I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pages
    Very nice!!!
    Glad u like my stamps
    Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO's! fun pics too!

    ReplyDelete