Saturday, March 15, 2008

3 things

Three things that have me feeling really happy right now:
  1. Reese Pieces...only took 3 days to eat a 1 pound bag. Oops?
  2. These adorable epoxy stickers I found at the Dollar Tree! I buy lots of things for school at the Dollar Tree, and while picking up some things the other night I found these. Not sure what I am gonna do with 'em, but I love the bright colors!
  3. My AMR March kit that came in the mail yesterday! So many awesome goodies in there. I think my favorite part has to be the gorgeous assortment of ribbon in here. Can't wait to put it all into good use!

4 comments:

  1. those are at dollar tree? wow what a find! those are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..i love your 3 things!!
    oh i made your pasta soup the other night. It was good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those things, too! The AMR March kit was very nice this month, wasn't it? Have fun playing with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pebbles are wonderful... I wish i can find neat stuff like that :)

    ReplyDelete