Monday, March 17, 2008

green mondays


Mondays are usually my least favorite day of the week, but today was actually a decent day. It might have something to do with the fact that I requested to have tomorrow off for a doctor's appointment, which made my whole day just a little bit better! It never hurts to have a day off in the middle of a work week. And on top of that, Thursday is our last day with the kids. Friday is a work day and then it's spring break!

Is the weather warming up where you are? I am loving the little peeks of spring we've been seeing! Took the dog for a walk tonight, and even though it was a bit chilly, it was still nice being able to walk her in the evening not all bundled up in hats and scarves.

Hope you've had a very green St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I so miss the VA weather!! It's still cold here but I'm hoping soon spring will arrive!! Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sweater! Looks like you've been scrapping a lot lately....such a cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself. I love to scrapbook also.
    I hope you have a great day.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete