Saturday, March 1, 2008

leap


Yesterday was Leap Day. I look forward to this day every 4 years, mostly because I feel like I have an extra day. It's an extra day to do whatever it is that makes me happy. So what did I do? I enjoyed a great dinner out (mexican and margaritas!) and spending time with someone I love. I realize it's just another day, but a piece of me likes knowing that I won't get it again for 4 years. What did you do to make your extra day special?

Lots to do this weekend. Some cleaning, some scrapping, a lot of laundry, and a lot of paperwork for school. Before I get busy with it all, I am enjoying a cup of tea and I am just soaking up my lazy Saturday morning.

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful picture! I was scrappy yesterday,so very happy! I love your blog, it's homey and comfy!

    ReplyDelete