Sunday, March 9, 2008

so much productivity!

I awoke to a rainy morning yesterday and left around 11 for an appointment. When I finished with my appointment around 12:30, I headed for All About Scrapbooks for their pajama crop. I recenetly found this store and I've been wanting to go to a local crop, so I was pleased to find a day that worked for me. It was a small group of ladies, but they were all so sweet. I already wrote about this on the AMR board, but I found it so funny when one lady asked me, "What do you scrap?" When I told her I mostly scrap things about me, my dog, my friends, she was just dumbfounded. She had never heard of anyone who scrapped something other than their children. I got a good laugh out of it.

Anyways...got 9 LO's done!! It was such a productive day!! I had printed pictures at Wal-Greens and my goal was to get half the pictures scrapped yesterday. I now only have 2 sets of pictures left. I went way above my half way goal!

9 comments:

  1. Wow they all look great!! I'm glad you had fun. Even us with kids can't always scrap about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure were busy...Great job on getting 9 LOs done...My doggie doesn't like her picture taken...have to sneak around and try and get her...but she always manages to be a step ahead of me...one of these days will get her "smiling." TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job you got A LOT done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see me some SEI!! LOVE it!

    I can't believe you accomplished so many layouts! Hi-FIVE to you!!! Awesome layouts!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a beautiful job!!! Glad you got to meet some scrappers in real life!!! Just don't forget your AMR family we love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, your LO's are amazing! You were a busy little girl! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, 9 LO's.......They look great.......I love your dog LO's.......I take pic's of all my animals including my GK's.....LOL I'm glad you had a good time......But, we missed you..

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - 9 LOs is quite the accomplishment, and they are all awesome!! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. rachel---your LO's are awesome! and i know several ladies who scrap about their pets, travels and relationships---not just their kids; so keep it up!

    and thank you for adding me to your blog-roll. i am honored. ((hugs!))

    ReplyDelete