Friday, March 28, 2008

some LO's

I have thoroughly enjoyed having this week off in honor of spring break. I haven't done as much scrapping as I had planned, but it's been a relaxing week and that's what really matters!

Here are some of the LO's I have worked on this week.
I am especially proud of this last one. It's not my style at all, but I love the way it turned out. All the bright colors and the messiness...it's not me. And in reality, it's not even that "messy". But coming from a girl who likes clean lines and solids, this crazy LO is a bit different for me.

Also got this yesterday! It's the 12 x 12 cloth AC album. This is my first 3 ring album, but I am already loving it. It's different from post bound, and bigger than I expected. But I am a fan!
Hope you all have nice weather where you are! I am loving the 80 degrees we've got today!

6 comments:

  1. Those are very nice!!!
    I like the middle one best. But I am a huge fan of blue so I am biased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80 degree weather...why did i leave VA again??? I love your LO!! They all look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LOs!! You've been a busy scrapper. Is that a huge donut I spy in that last LO?? Wow!! Kind of makes me want to eat a donut now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun LO! I agree totally loving the last one, love your paper choices. Enjoy the rest of your break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you took pictures of your classroom! I am a teacher too and we tend to forget that we are there sometimes more than we are at home. It is great to have pictures of it. As the years go on for you, take a picture every year of you class and see how it evolves.

    ReplyDelete