Thursday, March 20, 2008

spring has sprung

Happy first day of spring! Took this pretty picture today, mainly as a little reminder that spring is here, and it's in full bloom. And on to even more exciting news, it was my last day with the kids today! I have to go in tomorrow, but without the kiddies. Sweatpants and TV while tying up lose ends from this quarter...I can handle that!

Really looking forward to our "final" episode of LOST tonight! My mom sent me this great LOST link today. It's a crazy, twisted theory on the show, and it will most likely confuse you even more (as if that's possible!). Take a look, though. It's pretty cool. I don't know how people come up with this stuff.

Finally, just want to send a big thanks to Stacey at AMR for my great RAK from her store! I got some awesome goodies in there! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo!!!

    And POOOEEEY!!! I won a RAK from the online crop and I am still waiting. I am secretly hoping that my neighbors didn't steal it or that Stacey forgot about me. Waaaahhh!! Aren't you sad for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://palcopiniao.blogspot.com/search/label/C%C3%82MARA%20MUNICIPAL%20DE%20COIMBRA%20URBANISMO

    DIVULGUE ESTE CASO INCRÍVEL DA CÂMARA MUNICIPAL DE COIMBRA, NÃO SE CONFORME.

    OBRIGADO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure captured spring in that photo...going to have to see if I can sneak a peak at my flowers as they stick their heads outta the ground...especiallly since the snow is melting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty roses, Rachel... Mine are blooming too along with the aphids...LOL Aren't RAKS from AMR great..... Hope you had a great Easter.....

    Hope you get your RAK soon, Nicole.....

    Patti

    ReplyDelete