Got tagged by Deb...
7 Random Pieces About Me:
- I have very little cartilage in my nose.
- For 2 years of college, I lived in an old house with 7 other girls.
- I am a Sharpie collector.
- I totally freak out when I see worms on the sidewalk. I have a horrible fear of worms. They make me sick to think about.
- When I was a kid, my best friend and I used to print "flyers" on her parents apple computer that would say things like "Save the Whales!" and "Stay in School". And then we'd color pictures on them, get on our bikes, and put them in everyones' mailbox in the neighborhood.
- Besides Harry Potter 7, the best book I've read in the past year was The Time Traveler's Wife. Wonderful love story.
- Cilantro belongs in every dish.
In other exciting news, I won an RAK at AMR last night for their weekly scrap chat hour!! Every week they host a chat hour on the message board and the person whose note generates the most responses in an hour wins the RAK!! Last night was my first chat hour and I had 18 responses to my question: what are you afraid to try in your scrapbooking? I was not expecting any prize, just looking for some nice chat, but I was excited that I could spark such great conversations!
And speaking of AMR, just ordered my March kit tonight! Cannot wait to get it. The gorgeous sneak peeks are making me anxious to get it!