Sunday, March 30, 2008

thank you!


The lovely Jenn has just made my week by mailing me these darling items for a wedding album. I know Jenn from AMR and she is a true sweetheart. She sent me a message a few days ago asking if I'd be interested in some weddings things. I should have known that they'd be adorable! And on top of the goodies, she even made an adorable card to go with it! There was also these emroidered ribons in the package that have sayings on them, like "forever in love" and "the love of my life", but I sorta left those out of the picture. Oops! Either way, THANK YOU JENN! I love all of the goodies and you are so sweet for thinking of this blushing bride to be!

4 comments:

  1. That is goody goodness you got!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of her!! Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..how sweet of her!! Have fun with your new goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart getting goodies in the mail; especially yummy scrapbooking ones!

    ReplyDelete