Monday, April 14, 2008

a dog story

Layla, my plott hound mutt of a dog, is quite simply, the love of my life. I got her back in August from a friend involved with dog rescue, and she is the world's greatest, most spoiled companion. Yesterday we visited a neighborhood dog park and she found a friend.
Layla would be the lazy one on the ground. This was a quick pause in the midst of a serious wrestling match. Layla put up a good fight, but the pit bull seemed to have an edge over Layla.

I just got my package of Pink Paislee goodies from Stacey at AMR. Insert lots of smiling here!!! I got the full set of Office Lingo and Spring Fling papers. They're all so pretty...I kinda want to letthem sit a little longer before playing with them! And in true Stacey fashion, she sent along a few extra goodies in my order...including these darling blinged out puppies!

Feeling very inspired and thinking I might try to do some organizing and cleaning tonight. This is a rare feeling so I better get started!

3 comments:

  1. Layla is a beautiful dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layla is gorgeous!!! Thank you for adopting her through a rescue. Enjoy your goodies and that doggie bling is just too awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doggy bling!
    Stacey really makes All Moments Remembered the best place to be!!!
    Jessica
    PS Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete