Wednesday, April 30, 2008

laundry day


I love getting out of the shower and having a clean towel. I also love having clean sheets and underwear. And what I really love is those few short hours after I've done my laundry when my blankets on the couch aren't covered with dog hair. What I don't love is having to do my laundry at a laundromat. It looks like the fiancee and I will be living with laundromats for the next 8 months or so, which will probably drive me crazy, as I am very tired of having to pack up all my dirty laundry when I need a clean shirt. We have good reasons to not move somewhere with a washer and dryer, but I am looking forward to the day when I will have my own washer and dryer, and even better, my own laundry room. A girl can dream, right?

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hope your dreams come true soon. Laundry Mats always have scared me. Becareful!! I use to drive almost an hour to wash my clothes at Tony's house when we were dating. I was living in the Fan and he lived in Dinwiddie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to talk about AI!!! Jason??? Hmmm, cute eyes, but he can't sing so well. LOL I think it will be David Cook.
    About your laundry, I would say BRING IT HERE!!! But it's a smidge too far for you to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you - after living in apts for many years, it was heaven to move into our house and have my own laundry room. I was most excited about being able to do laundry at my house instead of trucking it to a laundromat or driving to my parents house (when I was single).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know - the whole laundry room thing may be overrated (it IS another room to clean, after all!!)

    ReplyDelete