Tuesday, May 20, 2008

meet my scrap pal

I have a dear "Scrap Pal" that I have made through the AMR message board. This gal has showered me with kindness and goodies for the past couple of weeks. This is just a very small dose of some of her sweetness...

With the wedding just 2 months and 1 week away (eeeeeek!!!), Jessica has gone out of her way to do special things for my day. She made this ADORABLE set of notecards in my wedding colors. Could she be any kinder?

And then her sweet mother, who I don't know if she is a scrapper, but she is certainly a talented beader, made me this cute bracelet, also in my wedding colors.

Jessica is too sweet for words and sends me the kindest, most motivating emails. As a first year teacher, I struggle...a lot. As a veteran teacher, she has been so helpful and provided me with so much advice. I am lucky to have found such a kind friend.

8 comments:

  1. wow!!!...that is so sweet..the cards are gorgeous and that bracelet is so awesome!!!...nice that you 2 have each other!!!...
    ;) angie (craftyscrapr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet!!!!! And you sisters place is making me drool. It is a dream of mine to go to NY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrap pals are the greatest...I luv the cards and the braclet...enjoy you goodies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bracelet and the note cards..TFS...retirednrse

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a special friend to me too. Jessica does kindness wherever she goes. She says the same about you. Stick with the teaching it pays off. May the bracelet bring you joy in your coming marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "She is a special friend to me too. Jessica does kindness wherever she goes. She says the same about you. Stick with the teaching it pays off. May the bracelet bring you joy in your coming marriage."
    This was my mom! I asked why she didnt write her name. She didnt think to.
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet!! Both the notecards and bracelet are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete