Sunday, June 15, 2008

crabby

Moving has officially kicked my butt this weekend. Everything (with the exception of my Goodwill pile) is out of the old apartment and into the fiancee's place. It's taken all weekend to get all my stuff here, but we did it. How one acquires as much stuff as I have, I couldn't tell you. I have a special ability to have more junk than five normal people combined. Thank goodness I have a fiancee who says he'll marry me anyway. Granted, he may only be marrying me for the dog!

I head back to my place tomorrow to start the cleaning process. Isn't moving the best?

Last night after a long, and very sweaty day of moving, we went over to friend's place for some crabs. It was a perfect ending for a long day. He bought a bushel of crabs, and after about 7 hours and 8 people, 100 crabs had been eaten.
Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to my first week off as a teacher. The number one benefit to teaching!

9 comments:

  1. mmmm I love crabs,but obviously over here in Spokane WA we dont get many...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..those crabs look yummy!! I hope the rest of your move goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, they look so yummy! And may I say that it looked like you had a blast at your shower. Love the nightie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum yum yum!!!
    Looks like you were having a fabulous time!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM-MO!!!...i spy some frosty beverages and old bay, isn't that stuff the best?...looks like a fun time after a long day of moving!!!...
    ;) angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, the crabs look yummy!! We don't get too many in Colorado either...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness! That's a Lot of crabs!!lol...found your site through Pioneer Woman.....Congratulations on the wedding! My daughter Also moved last week! Lots of things as well!...Happiness to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm, I have grown up living and playing at the Chesapeake Bay. There is nothing better than a bushel of crabs... my mouth is watering!!

    ReplyDelete