Summer plans (other than the wedding) include, but are not limited to:
- Lay by the pool and get a killer tan
- Spend time with my little brother during my time at home and talk about Stephenie Meyer and eat ice cream
- Long walks with Layla (the happiest dog in the world, now that her mom is a full time mom for 2.5 months!)and my iPod
- Make 200 wedding programs and wedding favors. Who wants to come help?
- Work on learning how to better use my camera and my photography. I got my Nikon D40 last August, and I absolutely love it, but there's still so much I'd like to learn about it. I have been doing some reading on photography, and I want to play around this summer and put what I am reading into use. Expect some more pictures on here! I got an early start on our walk around the neighborhood tonight. Played around with the aperture and and sort of actually felt like I was getting the hang of it! It also helps that people in our neighborhood have such beautiful flowers!
- Scrap! I have so many scrap goals for the summer. With my extra free time, I hope to not only get a lot of LO's done, but I'd also love to do some smaller projects, some for myself, some for gifts.
- Clean out my closet at home. This has been needed to be done for about a year. My parents will be happy to have this extra space!