Monday, June 9, 2008

macbook!

Guess who is having a fun time with her new laptop? After dropping my Dell laptop back in December and busting up the monitor, I have been on the fence as to whether I replace the old monitor or replace the whole computer. Tonight I went ahead and took the plunge and I now am a proud Mac user! Can't wait to get all of my music, photos and other things imported into this computer. Since December I have been pretty much just using my school laptop, but we have to turn them back in tomorrow. I figured today would be a good day for my upgrade!

5 comments:

  1. oh congrats on your brand new shiney toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH great toy. Have fun! I really was interested in the macs so I will have to check back with you when I start shopping for 1 to see how much you are liking it. It will be a while though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! I love my mac!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Bout time you got a new computer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We became MAC people in December!! Never going back - ever!! The macbook is NEXT on "the list"!!

    ReplyDelete