Friday, June 27, 2008

shower

Like I mentioned in my post on Saturday, I had the world's most adorable kitchen shower thrown for me on Saturday. The hostesses were just too kind and went above and beyond. They filled flower pots with split peas and stuck wooden spoons inside, tied with pink and green ribbon as a favor for all the guests. Precious! And the cupcakes were too pretty to eat. It was all just too cute. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful women in my life who were able to come and be a part of this shower.
My Nana, my mom, and meThe most adorable cupcakes!

How adorable are these favors??

A dear friend and I with my "bow"-quet to carry at the rehearsal!

So pumped about our new pots and pans!

Now that it is officially June 27, east coast time, that means the wedding is LESS than a month away! It's going to be here before I know it!

5 comments:

  1. Those are adorable cupcakes!!! What great party favors!!! Enjoy your new pans!!! Glad you have so many wonderful people to share this wonderful journey with!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shower!! Those cupcakes are so adorable!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed seeing pictures from your shower. The bags you made are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute stuff! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I (of course) love those cupcakes; but those favors are genius!!

    ReplyDelete