Friday, June 13, 2008

showers and parties

Last weekend my 6 wonderful bridesmaids threw me a bachelorette party/lingerie shower. And it was a blast! These girls went all out and planned a very full and fun night. Some of my dearest friends came and it was so nice spending time with some of the friends who mean the most to me in my life! They had wonderful food, great decorations, and they even made "Team Rachel" tshirts. Could it get any better? Why, yes it could, because they all got me some of the greatest lingerie and nightgowns that are out there. I will probably only wear my new nightgowns after the wedding since they're all adorable and extremely comfortable!

6 comments:

  1. I think you are only showing us the G rated skivvies!!! You have sweet friends!
    Wish I could have been there!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun!! I'm so jealous of all your pink boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty things! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, where's the pics we're NOT supposed to see? lol. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with jessica, you are only showing us the G rated pics!!!...enjoy all of the wedding activities & planning, it will be something you always rememeber!...special times!...
    ;) angie (craftyscrapr)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweetie how wonderful to have such nice friends!! Cherish them forever. I am so happy for you and your upcoming wedding.

    ReplyDelete