Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thank You Bags

Some friends of my mothers threw me the world's most wonderful bridal shower this afternoon. The decorations and food and favors were all just over the top adorable! I have photos from the shower to post later, but for now I want to show you my handy work! I made these gift bags to put my gifts in for the hosts of the party. It was my first time making bags. Had fun doing it, and I might end up doing it again. Turned out cuter than any of the bags I saw at the store!

5 comments:

  1. these are cute!!!...
    ;) angie/craftyscrapr

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute gift bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done some beautiful work! I love doing that too! I get the gift bags that are seasonal at Mike's...after the season and they are on sale! Then I use them through out the year! I love what you did with yours!
    PS So glad you are getting the stuff you need for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a nice job on the bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute!! I love that scrapbooking supplies can be used to make just about anything!!

    ReplyDelete