Monday, July 14, 2008

5 things from Etsy

5 things I want from Etsy right now:

1.

How cute is this necklace? I am already imagining how cute it will look with many of my tops...

2.
My last name will be changing soon, and I think this is only appropriate to hang on our walls in our apartment.

3. I ordered another wristlet from Jennalou a few weeks ago for a friend's birthday. I think it's time to order one for myself!

4.I am kind of a stationary whore...I have way more than anyone person should have. But when it's personalized and this pretty, it really makes me think I need it!

5.I am just imagining this hanging over my desk. It's not only beautiful, but practical too!

5 comments:

  1. yep, great etsy finds there...etsy is just as addicting as scrapbooking and card-making!!!...love the "W", my last name starts with "W"...
    ;) angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your etsy finds! I sent you a pm at AMR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace and the clock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty things. I love that you called yourself a stationary whore. Have you heard of the blog we scrap better? Check out the link on my blog. We call ourselves scrapbooking whores. Congrats on the upcoming wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your etsy finds!! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see your new monogrammed things after the wedding!!

    I DO love that necklace :=)

    ReplyDelete