Wednesday, July 23, 2008

wedding update

I have been a horrible blogger lately. I hate to say it, but it's kinda been the last thing on my mind. But, cut me a little slack. I am a busy bride to be with just 3 more days until my big day! I'm not perfect.

I've had a lot of emails and messages lately asking how it's all going. Asking if I am nervous yet. Asking if I have still have lots to do. You get the idea. To be very honest, it's going well! Things are essentially done and ready to go. My amazing mother has helped me get all of the things done that we decided to make, and these last few days we are mainly just making sure all our ducks are in a row!

Want a little peak into the wedding central that is our house right now?

The favors...a personalized CD

Working on the programs
Programs are done!This is the finished product!
Presents for the bridesmaidsThe glasses my parents used at their wedding for the toast in 1981. We put some new ribbon on them and are planning on using them at our wedding!

Napkins!

Crazy to think how fast this has all gone by. Back when it was all 200+ days away, I thought it would never get here. And now we're here! Just 3 days away. And I am way more excited than I am nervous. Cannot wait!

13 comments:

  1. Yay!

    Everything looks beautiful. It's going to be a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the personalized CD, programs and the bridesmaids presents... I'm sure everyone will appreciate the time it took to make each one..

    You've been super busy and I'm sure your ready to get married and start your new life....Can't wait to see the pictures, your such a beautiful bride. Have a beautiful wedding day and honeymoon.... We'll miss you on the MB while your gone...

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    (Pattie's passion)

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should be excited! it is one of the most amazing days of your life! enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck & best wishes for a fabulous ceremony, reception & honeymoon!...love, love, love the colors you are using in your wedding...the cd's & programs look awesome...love the bridesmais bags and the "toasting glasses" are great, especially since your parents also used them...
    ;) angie/craftyscrapr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is beautiful! Makes me want to get married again! Well, not really! :) I'm so glad you're more excited than nervous, and just remember... at the end of the day, not matter what may go "wrong," the main objective of the day to start with was to become husband and wife! I'm so going to look forward to seeing post wedding photos! Congrats!
    Cindy at AMR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, everything looks gorgeous. You are going to have a beautiful wedding... and judging from your wedding portrait, you'll be the most beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! Wow 3 days to go how exciting!!! Everything looks amazing!!!

    It will be one of the most amazing days of your life!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love that you are using your parent's wedding toast glasses. That is an amazing tribute! Everything else is so darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh..and later maybe you can share what was on the CD (for those of us who won't get to find out in person!)

    Happy Wedding Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on Saturday. All of your goodies look so pretty. It adds a special touch when you do it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure have been busy...luv all the goodies...You are going to make a beautiful bride...can hardly wait to see pics...

    ReplyDelete
  12. THINKING OF YOU! HAVE A FABULOUS DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Those look great!!

    ReplyDelete