Thursday, August 7, 2008

7.26.08: The Ceremony

The wedding was at my husband's home church which is pretty much right in between both of our parents' houses. It was a good middle location. Our pastor from our current city drove up for the day to officiate, and he did a fabulous job...not that I remember much. The ceremony was a bit of a blur for me. I just remember standing outside the doors, taking really deep breaths, and then walking down the aisle as my dad told me I need to slow down. When I got into the church, I saw him and that was all I could focus on. There's not a single guest I remember seeing in the church! It was just the two of us, and my dad, and the pastor.


This is my dad. He played the mandolin as the bridal party processed in.






My little brother and I after the ceremony. I love this shot! My photographer did such a great job capturing moments like this!

Ok, that's all for tonight. Tomorow's post: formal group shots!

6 comments:

  1. the photos are awesome!!!...love the one with your brother...also, love how you & your HUBBY are holding hands while kissing...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! THe one with you and your brother is my favorite! You had a wonderful photographer Rachel! And you programs turned out beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teared up I tell you! Just gorgeous! Why is it everytime I look at your pics I get all glassy eyed with tears!?! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I am getting all misty and I wasn't even there. I am sap for weddings.
    These photos are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Rach! I love all of the pictures. Congratulations, again! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a precious picture of your brother & you!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete