Wednesday, August 6, 2008

7.26.08: Getting Ready

The church where we had the wedding is where my bridesmaids and I all got dressed and ready to go. We had all done our hair and makeup ahead of time, but we had some snacks here and got dressed. It was a very stress free time. I was anticipating being a nervous wreck at this time, but I was surprisingly calm. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I had my closest friends with me, and I was able to just breathe and not worry about anything!










Next post: The ceremony!

5 comments:

  1. great photos!!!...you were a gorgeous bride!...can't wait to see more of the pics!...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mercy, I just got the chills! I loved seeing the pics. You look fabulous, and very very very happy!
    I am anxious for the other posts!
    Who was the baby in a frame?
    Love the pics!
    Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the b & w's of the girls strapping on their shoes! I am assuming the baby in the frame was you? Where was that tied? Looks like a very special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby is me! The frames and bows were in the church on the end seats that met the aisle. My side had picture's of me, and Jeb's side has photos of him as a baby!

    ReplyDelete