Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oregon Honeymoon

This is just the beginning in a collection of honeymoon posts!

Not long after we got engaged, J and I started talking about what we wanted in a Honeymoon. We knew we didn't want to go somewhere with lots of people. We wanted something quiet and peaceful. And that's exactly what we found in the Oregon coast. It was a beautiful place. It was a little cold for me, being a girl from the mid-Atlantic. We had such a nice time. Our B&B was adorable and cozy and romantic and the breakfasts were incredible! They were brought to us in a basket each day, and everyday I was too full for lunch.





4 comments:

  1. Ooh yummy! I know what you mean about wanting someplace quiet! We spent our honeymoon (almost 7 years ago) at a state park in a cozy cabin for 5 days! We ate in the public dining room/restaruant for some meal and we brought food to eat in our cabin. We hiked and spent wonderful times in our cabin curled up by the fire! It was great! I'm so glad your was what you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel! It sounds delightful! I love the pictures!
    It looks absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy:) I can't wait to see pictures - I have never been to Oregon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all these honeymoon pics! You did a great job documenting it!!!

    Hope you are doing well girl!

    ReplyDelete