- Got more done in the classroom! It's starting to look like a classroom! Can't wait to show off the finished product!
- Became a little stressed by the curriculum I'll be teaching next year. We had a workshop on 4th grade social studies and math, and while it was helpful, it has me feeling a little anxious about all I'm going to have to do.
- Realized that my new school could not be a better fit for me, no matter how hard I tried. I am just so pleased that this is where I ended up at the end of my job search. I applied for a job here without knowing anything about the school, and I am now feeling very blessed to be able to have gotten a job here.
- Watched my dog get drooled on by a massive Great Dane named Dalton at the dog park. Eww. And then she rolled in the dirt. Who doesn't love a dog caked in dirt and another dog's drool?
- Ate Chik-Fil-A for lunch with a new coworker! Waffle fries and polynesian sauce are a major weakness of mine!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008