Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today I:

Today I:
  • Got more done in the classroom! It's starting to look like a classroom! Can't wait to show off the finished product!
  • Became a little stressed by the curriculum I'll be teaching next year. We had a workshop on 4th grade social studies and math, and while it was helpful, it has me feeling a little anxious about all I'm going to have to do.
  • Realized that my new school could not be a better fit for me, no matter how hard I tried. I am just so pleased that this is where I ended up at the end of my job search. I applied for a job here without knowing anything about the school, and I am now feeling very blessed to be able to have gotten a job here.
  • Watched my dog get drooled on by a massive Great Dane named Dalton at the dog park. Eww. And then she rolled in the dirt. Who doesn't love a dog caked in dirt and another dog's drool?
  • Ate Chik-Fil-A for lunch with a new coworker! Waffle fries and polynesian sauce are a major weakness of mine!

7 comments:

  1. i am so glad that the new school is a "perfect" fit for you, that is such a great feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you love your new school so much. Have a great school year.

    HeatherJ
    (SIStv)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Layla!! Stay away fom the dog drool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Chik-Fil-A HAD a polynesian sauce. Yum. (guess I know where WE are going for lunch today!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does life get any better????
    I am LOVING your new blog layout! Awesome! It is as if your life has transformed in a magnificant way since becoming married and your blog reflects your transition from Miss to Mrs.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear things are working out so well for you. That's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me again!...lol...make sure to go check out my blog..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete