Monday, September 8, 2008

reuben calzone--YUM!


I have recently fallen in love with the recipe sharing site, foodgawker. Not only is it full of unique and delicious recipes submitted from all over, but it is a great way to find some fabulous food blogs that are out there.

About a week or two ago, I found a submitted recipe for a reuben sandwich calzone. The submitter was Vanilla Sugar, and I am now an avid reader. She shares all kinds of great stuff. Anyhow...tonight I made them for the husband and myself, and I am so pleased with the way they turned out. It was a quick (30 minutes from start to finish!), mess free, and delicious meal. If you're looking for something yummy and easy to make this week, try it!

7 comments:

  1. You are the good little suzy homemaker!
    They look delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you made them. Wasn't it just so easy and tasty? I love the no mess too.
    Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right, All right - I love good recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that looks amazing....can't wait to try it my family LOVES Rubens!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went to Vanilla Sugar's blog and it was amazing...made me so hungry :) I LOVE to cook/BAKE! Thanks for sharing those sites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look wonderful! We love reubens, and this would be great for a cool fall meal. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete