Saturday, September 20, 2008

pumpkins in my beer

I mentioned this in my last post, and I need to go back and revisit. Many women I know look forward to fall for the Pumpkin Latte's at Starbucks. I too, love this cool weather treat. But even more so, I love fall beer. It might be that I love all seasonal ale since I know it can only be bought once a year. Everything is better when we know it's a limited edition. Or it might have something to do with the fact that I love the hint of pumpkin and cinnamon in my beer. Last night I brought home a six pack of Saranac Pumpkin Ale, and it was just what I needed to get me in the mood for fall! Don't know how many of my readers are beer drinkers, but I would advise you all to give it a try. Perfect drink for a crisp, fall evening!

6 comments:

  1. I think I am a sucker for all things seasonal.. But..but...but - I can only get this for another XXXXXXX amount of weeks, days, etc....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like pumpkin flavor...can you get that bee at any grocery store?...

    i LOVE the spiced pumpkin latte!!!...can't wait to get one, then it will really be Fall...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmm....My DH loves seasonal ales! I love them, just can't afford the calories so I usually just have a sip of his! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen this. I will have to get hubby to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much of a beer drinker but sounds interesting. I may have to check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    -karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the only thing that saves fall in my opinion the great seasonal things that start arriving. Pumpkin everything, then peppermint everything. Otherwise I would be really mad at the fall for taking away my summer.

    ReplyDelete