Sunday, October 19, 2008

a few layouts

I have been a busy scrapper this weekend....
I also spent 2.5 hours at my local Panera after church this morning working on lesson plans. Uggghhhh. Can't wait for the day when I can just pull up "last year's lesson plans" and not spend my whole weekend organizing and planning...maybe one day! This week will actually be nice once I get the planning done. Tuesday and Wednesday I'm going to have a sub so I can go to Kagan Training, and then Friday I have an afternoon inservice and will have another sub. So, all I really only have a 2.5 day teaching week. Can't beat that!

Tonight we're making this for dinner....yum! I'll let you know how it turns out.

4 comments:

  1. layouts look good! also that loaded baked potatoe soup looks good too! I fwd it to my hubby told him he needed to learn to make that hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a scrapping fiend this weekend...they are all great! How was dinner???

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the award for the longest, brainiest word used in a scrapbook layout goes to .... RACHEL! Love it! Great layouts, and awesome looking soup. I did that with our brand new chef's knife too; should have gotten stitches, but I didn't want to "make a scene" in front of my inlaws, so I just did my best to put the little tip back on and bandage it up real tight. Yeah, like that worked, LOL!

    ReplyDelete