Wednesday, October 15, 2008

if i were a boy

The beautiful and talented Beyonce has once again stolen my ears with this new song. I have been listening to this nonstop since I got home from work today. And the video? Fabulous. Welcome back Mrs. Jay-Z.


2 posts today! Short, I know, but I am trying. School's just been nuts lately, and on top of that, the weather's been beautiful, I've been keeping in touch with far away friends, and making some seriously awesome meals (or just eating the yummy things my husband has made...ie. pumpkin chili and cornbread!). And in addition to all of this, we've been trying to catch up on How I Met Your Mother. Over the summer, we got hooked on season 1 & 2, and season 3 came out on DVD last week. Hopefully, we'll be all caught up soon so we can watch season 4 on Mondays. Any other HIMYM fans?

3 comments:

  1. I made pumpkin chili, too!
    DE-LISH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of pumpkin chili...interesting!
    Sounds like you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard this song for the first time like 2 hours ago. And now you have saved me the trouble of googling the video. Love it.

    ReplyDelete