Saturday, November 29, 2008

birthdays

I've had a great past couple of days. In addition to celebrating Thanksgiving, we celebrated my husband's birthday, I got to do some shopping, spent time with both of our families, and even got to eat at one of our favorite restaurants.

Tomorrow I am turning twenty-five. And what plans do I have? Chances are we'll hang out around our place for most the day, but I am okay with that. I am looking forward to having a day to just relax. On Wednesday before break, my room mom at school brought in a cake for me, a Panera gift card, and a candle set. So sweet. It was a nice surprise, and my kids were so excited to watch me open it. They then asked how old I was, I first said I as fifteen. When no one believed this, I said I was fifty. Again, no one really believed me. As a class, they agreed that I was twenty-eight. Where this number comes from, I don't really know, but I am okay with it.

Kids are funny. But birthdays at home on a Sunday are even better.

5 comments:

  1. happy bday to you & your hubby!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    (Pattie's passion)

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfect! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
    <3,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you both had wonderful birthdays! It sounds like the new school is much, much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to you! 25 is a fun age.

    Your peacan pie looks great. I too love the Pioneer Woman, and I LOVE Black Heels to Tractor Wheels too.

    ReplyDelete