Wednesday, November 5, 2008

rainy wednesday

I just graded the biggest stack of math papers. Uhhhh. Took forever, but glad I did it. My parents will probably be happy, too.

I am loving my new scrap room/office space since I did some major cleaning on Monday evening. It's much more relaxing being in here now that I've thrown out so much junk. Junk that should have been thrown out months, years ago!

I read this tonight. Made me really happy.
"I believe we can be the change we’ve voted for—no matter who we voted for..." Roxanne Weiman
We don't have to agree on everything, but as Christians, we should still show love.

And finally, I want to brag about the delicious Thai take-out I had tonight, courtesy of my awesome husband. It was exactly what I wanted to come home to after a rainy, long day. Well, I take that back. Layla is really the best part of coming home, but Thai was a fantastic second. Nothing beats a wagging tail and having my face attacked by that mutt.

No comments:

Post a Comment