Thursday, December 11, 2008

good things

Well, good news, I have no cavities. Despite my mini-breakdown I had before going to the dentist, I am happy to report that I got a thumbs up and a "your mother would be proud" report from the dentist. Phew. Glad that's over for 6 months.

Some things I am loving right now: this falvorful, delicious dinner I made for us tonight, finishing season one of dexter last night...wow - what a good show!, coming home early from school today and having a nice, relaxing afternoon off, knowing I only have 5 more school days before break, the student in my class who keeps bringing me Italian candy to eat with my lunch, the Christmas Folk channel on pandora, finding an awesome sale at Ann Taylor LOFT last night...all sale items were 40% off the sale price!

Hope you've had a nice Thursday. I plan to spend the rest of my evening eating cookies and cream ice cream while watching The Office. A pretty good night, if you ask me!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the Office tonight. And I love Pandora! Happy Early Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had no cavities! Enjoy your SC kit. They are awesome and your hubby is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete