Tuesday, December 16, 2008

oh goodie

3 more days! 3 more days! 3 more days! I don't know who is more excited, me or my students?

With the Christmas break right around the corner (2 full weeks of break that is!), I have been busy getting ready to celebrate with my kids. Friday we're having a fun day. We will do some work (come on, I can only get away with having but so much fun), but we're also going to watch a Christmas-y movie and make some crafts. It's going to be a good day!

I stayed late today to help with the 4th and 5th grade chorus performance, which was a chaotic yet wonderful experience all in one! The kids did a great job, though. Very cute show. The performance wasn't till 7, so I had a big chunk of time to get things done in my classroom; including making these cute goodie bags for my little ones...

All props must be given to Oriental Trading and The Dollar Tree!

And on one totally unrelated note....I am so psyched to be watching The Biggest Loser finale tonight!

2 comments:

  1. You can find amazing stuff at Oriental Trading! Hope they love the bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GLAD VICKI DIDN'T WIN BIGGEST LOSER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete