Sunday, December 28, 2008

vacation

Sigh. Can you believe that there's only one more week of vacation? I guess I should still be happy. Two weeks of vacation is pretty nice.

We had a lovely Christmas with lots and lots of time with family. We got some great presents, and if you ask me, I think we gave some pretty awesome presents too. I made books at blurb for both sets of parents with wedding photos. They turned out so nice, and I (not-so) secretly had a lot of fun making them. As much as I love scrapbooking, this is a great way to document and save a lot of photos fom one event. I am even thinking of making another with my project 365 photos I am going to have from this upcoming year.

We're currently in Charleston, SC for a mini-vacation. We've been very busy enjoying all of the beautiful and interesting sights in this historical city. Other than a pretty horrible headache last night, it's been a lot of fun. We leave tonight for 3 days in Savannah, GA. Hopefully, I'll have some pictures of these beautiful cities in my next post!

2 comments:

  1. hope you have a fabulous vacation!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun vacation. Take lots of picts to share.

    ReplyDelete