And now for the recipe:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (and fresh garlic if you choose)
- 4 cups of Seasoned Beef Broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked mafalda or corkscrew-shaped pasta (I used Mini Fusilli)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook beef with garlic in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- Add broth, tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Heat to a boil.
- Stir in pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 min. or until pasta is done. Stir in cheese. Serve with additional cheese if desired.
This meal really was easy and yummy! Enjoy!