This has been all over facebook, but I thought I'd share my answers here instead since so many readers know so little about me!
1. I am a self proclaimed beer snob.
2. Don't look at my fingernails, I bite them.
3. We went to Oregon for our honeymoon. Non-traditional, but best decision we could have made!
4. A year ago, I hated living in this city. I couldn't wait to move out of this region of Virginia. Thanks to a more positive job, I now love living here.
5. We let Layla lick the plates most nights after dinner. Spoiled little dog.
6. I read an insane amount of blogs each day. If I could recommend just 2 to you it would Ali Edwards & Pioneer Woman .
7. I look forward to getting Real Simple in the mail each month.
8. I reminisce about JMU all the time.
9. I love where I teach. A year ago, I wanted to run away from teaching and never go back, but I'm glad I stuck with it. My new school has changed my whole opinion on teaching.
10. Since being married, we now eat really well. Cooking has become a favorite past time for both J and me.
11. Best purchase of '08? My FURminator.
12. Beautiful paper can make me weak in the knees. How sad.
13. There used to be a show on NBC called Ed. It will never go to DVD due to music laws and other dumb stuff. This still makes me sad. Oh Stuckeyville.
14. I was a new-years-gym-goer, but am proud to say, I've gone at least 3 days a week since joining. I even admitted tonight that 80% of me actually enjoys and looks forward to it. Only 20% of me dreads going.
15. I had 7 female roommates for two years.
16. Thanks to a dear friend, I now love hot tea. For 20 years of my life, tea disgusted me. Who knew?
17. Many days I wake up and wish I was going to Hogwarts instead of to work; however, this has yet to actually happen.
18. I have a nasty cabbage patch doll from my childhood named Lori. She has blood all over her arms from nose bleeds I had as a kid. I used to creep my roommates out by her in college. Now that I am married, she stays in the closet. J doesn't appreciate bloody dolls.
19. I have a love/hate relationship with Mandy Moore. Don't get me started.
20. I like to finish sentences with the phrase "womp womp", even when it's not appropriate. This drives J crazy. Which, in turn, makes me do it even more.
21. I've always wanted more freckles.
22. One of my favorite birthday presents from my parents is my JMU class ring. It rarely leaves my right hand.
23. I don't play any musical instruments. Unless you count a kazoo.
24. When I was a kid, I HATED when my mom would make me dress like my little sister.
25. I had a large cyst removed from the left side of my jaw about 2 years ago.