Wednesday, January 7, 2009

the little things

So, awhile back I made a layout, one of my better layouts, if you ask me!


This past weekend I got around to uploading bunches of my most recent layouts onto my flickr and SiS galleries. Well, lo and behold, I find out last night that Jody Ferlaak (who I totally admire as a scrapper, a mom, a woman...I love this gal's blog) has picked this little ol' layout of mine for the SiS Catwalk this week. OHMYGOSH people. For you nonscrappers, I know this most likely seems silly and odd. But it's sort of a special thing. I've never had my work acknowledged like this. It's pretty cool! I feel very fortunate, and it's made me a little giddy.

So, to sum things up....visit Jody's blog (she really is wonderful), and remember to cherish and be grateful for "the little things" in your own life.

2 comments:

  1. congrats!!!..what an honor to have her select your layout!...i really like this layout!!!...

    ReplyDelete