Saturday, January 3, 2009

a picture a day

I know a lot of you are doing a Project 365 for the upcoming year. I did this back in '06 and really had fun with it, and figured I'd do it again now that I have a better camera. And let's be honest. It's rare that a day goes by that I don't take a picture. I will post some on here, but I may not post them all. We'll see what happens...anyhow, here are the first 3 days of my new project:

1.1.08: Early morning coffee in the new mugs my
sister gave us for Christmas from Fishs Eddy in NYC.

1.2.08: The first of many things I hope to make with the new sewing machine.
I don't know what it is exactly that I made,
but the seams all looked nice.
Therefore, I was happy!
And a quick thanks to mom for helping me figure out what the bobbin was!

1.3.08: My new sewing machine!

2 comments:

  1. can't believe you're doing the picture a day thing again! Good for you! I found it hard to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Project 365! Do you think it's too late to start?

    Thank you for your blog comment!

    Your blog is cute, as well!

    ReplyDelete