Saturday, January 10, 2009

saturdays

Happy Saturday. Hope yours is off to a good start. Today's agenda in our home includes:
making stuffed peppers for dinner, watching more dexter, possibly buying some curtains for our living room, an epic walk with layla around the neighborhood, maaaaybe taking advantage of my new gym membership (in my defense, I did go 3 times this week!), buying birthday pencils for my students at taps, and then hopefully participating in the crop at amr....all in all, a pretty solid day.

(and the picture? it's just there because I like it. I like my husband, and I liked our trip to Charleston, and thought I needed to share a little piece of our adventure with you!)

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I just spent some time going through your older posts & your photographer is amazing!!! You are really taking some neat angles & quite honestly, I am now just feeling like a schmuck :) LOoks like you guys have been busy, being happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've added you to my list of blogs to read every morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by Snippet & Ink!

    ReplyDelete