Friday, January 2, 2009

savannah and the start of a new year

I am finally back home from our adventure and have a few Savannah photos to share with ya...and believe it or not, these are just a few from our 2 days there. I was a little shutter happy! Enjoy...

Sitting in the Forrest Gump Square














(yeah...he's pretty adorable)

Hope 2009 is off to a good start in your home. New year's eve was spent on the couch here, drinking good beer after a homemade dinner of pasta ala vodka. And what have we been doing in the first few hours of 2009? Mainly cleaning, organizing, learning how to use my new sewing machine (!!!!), eating Junior Mints from our stockings, visiting the movie theater to see Marley and Me, and watching season 2 of Dexter. 2009 is off to a good start!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics - brings back great memories of DH & my honeymoon in Savannah. We loved it so much that we're planning to go back in the spring. Thanks for whetting my appetite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..such great pics!! It makes me want to go to savannah even more. I hope you all have a great year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those pictures are so gorgeous!! I might have to go there someday... looks very pretty... and maybe I'd run into Paula Dean!

    ReplyDelete