Sunday, January 25, 2009

This weekend:

I did it. Colored my hair and I love it!

Bought some adorable flats and two oversized sweaters this weekend, all for under $25. A good weekend!

Took my 13 year old brother to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Funny if you're 13. Not so funny if you're 25.

Came home to a clean and recently mopped kitchen...thanks honey!

Watched Friday Night Lights and just about died from the awesomeness that is this show. If you don't watch, rent the DVD's. I promise you'll fall in love.

Thought about all the work I need to do for school this week. Did zero. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great weekend!..where is the new hair picture?...i cut myself some bangs today!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Angie, where's the pic of the new hair????

    I watch FNL too, my husband thinks it is a little trashy & isn't sure why I can't turn it off. Especially since it is high school kids - what can I say???

    ReplyDelete