Friday, February 13, 2009

free music friday

I just recently remembered that the library has more than books. I am a frequent visitor of our local library, as I check out piles and piles of books for my students each time we start a new science or social studies unit. About two weeks ago, I remembered that the library has much more than books, and I went online and reserved some CD's I've been interested in listening to. Got my first today, and it's so good. I've always loved Alison Krauss, but hadn't heard this CD yet. I am very pleased to now have it on my iPod! What a great money saver!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE her..she's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!
    You are so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's awesome! I played her in the prelude mix as guests arrived to my wedding!

    ReplyDelete