Friday, February 27, 2009

good things on this friday

  • I'm in the process of making THIS for dinner. Oh my goodness, the steak smells so good! And the tzatziki sauce tastes wonderful!
  • It's Friday (!!!), and I enjoyed a a great beer at happy hour with the other teachers from my school after work.
  • I painted my nails red this week, which is so not like me...the last time my nails were painted was for my wedding in July. I've received multiple compliments on them this week. Many were from the girls in my class, but it still makes me feel good.
  • One of my favorite shows is one tonight!
  • Found out today that I am up for a new cell phone...looks like I know what I'll be shopping for this weekend
  • I am almost done reading a fabulous book. Review to come soon...
  • I heard today that one of my dear friends from college recently got engaged!
  • We have 5 boxes of girl scout cookies...not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
  • It was practically 70 degrees out today. Too bad they're calling for snow Sunday night.
  • J is at the store buying a bottle of wine to go with the dinner. Could it get much better?
What's making you Friday so wonderful? I'd love to know!

5 comments:

  1. Girl Scout Cookies = Always a good thing. I'm planning a grocery trip tomorrow just so I can "accidentally" run into the troops selling them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl Scout cookies, YUM! I am totally with you on Friday Night Lights, love that show!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Many were from the girls in my class, but it still makes me feel good."

    I can relate to that! = )

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday Night Lights was so great last night, every episode this season has made me cry! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow sounds like you had a fabulous friday.

    I love the look of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete