Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh 10 year olds boys...

In the hall during one of our bathroom breaks today...

Student: Mrs. W, would you rather have a land pet or a water pet?
Mrs. W: Ummm, a land pet
Student: Like an elephant?
Mrs. W: Yes, just like an elephant

Two minutes later...
Student: Would you rather ride in the ocean on a shark...or an OCTOPUS?!
Me: Do I have to pick?
Student: Yes. It's your only form of transportation in the world.
Me: A shark I guess
Student: Hmmm, bad choice

...almost as odd as the "wet cat" incident!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this made me laugh out loud! Kids really are a thousand times funnier than we could ever hope to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if only we kept that kind of imagination forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, don't you love 4th graders?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WISH I could get a peek into that kind of thought process, haha!

    ReplyDelete