Monday, February 16, 2009

Thanks Valentine

Dear Valentine,
Thanks for making Saturday such a wonderful day.

Thanks for waking up first and taking Layla out. Thanks for coming back in and making me banana coffee.

Thanks for running errands all over town with me and for not getting mad when I was terrible at directing you in the car. What do you expect though?

Thanks for taking me to see this great movie and for the popcorn...it made me cry and you know that's always a sign of a good movie for me.


Thanks for the long walk with the dog. She and I both had fun. She probably more than me.

Thanks for eating too much chocolate with me.

Thanks for complimenting the dinner I made for you.

And most importantly, thanks for being my husband. Valentine's Day (and everyday) is more fun with you!

Love,
Your Valentine

4 comments:

  1. awww..so sweet!! Sounds like a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I agree, sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that! I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete