Sunday, February 15, 2009

what a deal!

For Christmas, J and I bought our nieces and nephew these great duffle bags from LL Bean. I had one as a child, and I still use it today. We figured it would be a good, pratical gift that would get a lot of use from the nieces and nephew. We even got them in their favorite colors and had their names embroidered on them. They were a big hit on Christmas morning, as the kids put them to use immediatley by packing up all their new presents.

After ordering them, we found out we got a $10 store credit to LL Bean. It expires next week, so I sat down the other day and looked for something I could use, and found this wonderful summer tote...
I also found a free shipping coupon thanks to a quick google search, so I am getting the tote for next to nothing. Don't ya love that? It's on backorder 'til February 25, so it'll be a few weeks, but I'm excited to have this to carry my things to and from the beach in this summer!

4 comments:

  1. Beach-friendly bags are my favorite! And this one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a great bargin! Also love a cute bag! :0)
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute! I think I need one too!!

    ReplyDelete