Monday, March 2, 2009

and march begins...

I love waking up at 5:30am and finding out that we have a two-hour delay due to a light dusting and some ice.

I love when I get the chance to wear my rain boots.

I love coming home from school, only to find 2 freshly baked loaves of bread on our counter top.

I love when Layla takes naps and makes chirping and growling sounds in her sleep.

I love when I doze off on the couch between 6 and 7 only to awake to dinner on my table.

I love when J makes his spaghetti for supper.

I love knowing that spring is around the corner.

4 comments:

  1. cute boots Rachel! I love you new blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I LOVE this post!
    too cute
    adorable post and I LOVe when hubbys make dinner:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have those same boots! I love when I can wear them too. :)

    ReplyDelete